Sunday, October 30, 2005

an extra hour.... goodness

Totally loving the extra hour today... we woke up pretty early for a sunday-- 8:30 which in fact was 7:30-- Mike headed out for alittle side work and I took apart our bedroom... no painting but I am ready whenever he is... the dust balls were incredible under the furniture!!

Its only 4:30 and I am still on "summer" time-- so my tummy is screaming 5:30... but I love that I still have hours to play....

I spent the afternoon spray painting some frames white because I thought the pictures would look better in my scraproom unified in crisp white frames.... ok the frames look fine... but I think I should have gone black.... I painted the scrap room a really dark Mauve and have crisp white trim and white curtains and I love the combo.... So the frames being white should have worked right??? oh well... we will see what happens from here.

No comments: