Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lifes ups and downs

Just trying to go with the flow.... took off work alittle early today to refinance my house... something I really didn't want to do, but with 2 kids in college and grand plans for the future we thought we could save alittle more... but do you think they had the right numbers when we hit the table??? noooo so away we went with nothing accomplished...

The up side of the day??? I saw gas for $2.29! never thought that would make me happy!

Sending big hugs out to Mary who just emailed me that she is still waiting on a scrapbook kit that I recommended to her---so much for personal recommendations... and to make it worse- This has got to be the worst month I have ever seen....They should be ashamed of sending it out!
And more hugs to Christopher who is struggling with some class called strategic management-- doesn't that sound like something they would come up with in a board room for managers to hide raises from employees??? Exactly who uses strategic management? and what kind of good can come of it for us poor shelps??? oh well... it will all be A-OK I just know it...

I was hoping to share some pictures of lil madison tonight... I heard she went trick or treating at the sorority last night... but alais nothing from her mom in my email....

No comments: