Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just a quote

Just because someone doesn't love you the way that you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you the best way they know how.


Its a quote that sits at the bottom on Leah's emails... I see it every time she sends off a note... and it always makes me smile... and Think....
Not sure why today I felt the need to write it out... but I did... its strong and provoking... because we all have people in our lives that we wish could do something alittle differently-- people we deem would be perfect if only they....

I beleive truely believe that most days we all are doing the best we can just to get through the day--we're trying--- and while it may not be enough for everyone we come in contact with --we are getting through life the best way we know how... Knowing this begs the question are we giving the people in our lives the benefit of the doubt... are we giving them a fair chance?

Just because someone doesn't love you the way that you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you the best way they know how.....

Thanks Leah....

5 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Wow....how moving....I had no idea how much I needed to read this..thanks:)

Anonymous said...

i like the quote....:just because a dream dies, doesnt mean it didnt come true once" something else to think about, since you are being so serious!

Melissa said...

love the qoute, thanks for posting this :)

Anonymous said...

Vicki - I'm with you & love to get Leah's e.mails just for this very reason!!

Anonymous said...

:-)

aww. shucks!