Saturday, October 15, 2005

If you can't beat them join them!



Ok so I have accepted that my family probably has alittle more of the redneck gene than most... and usually I try to ignore the fact that my husbands idea of a good time involves having black fingernails and a specific odar of motor oil surrounding him... and that my son finds it amusing to say things like Git er dun and actually has a cell phone that sports a nascar driver on it... and hey if theres a Nascar race within driving distance I have a free day to do me stuff.. and if its on TV I can usually hide in my scraproom... all and all the redneck thing works for me.... but last night I got sucked in to watching the Busch series race in Charlotte... It wasn't too bad to watch because of all the action... lots of wrecks... so as I settled in I picked a driver.. Sherman... he drove a pink car... well I was quickly told he's ONLY a Busch series driver... so tonight being the good wife I am I settled in for the SHOW... the Nascar race... with tire troubles due to a track resurfacing it ought to be another good race.. (Do I sound like I know something about the sport?) and guess what I found another driver....HA! another PINK CAR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, how can u like him hes a bum.. look at him with his pink car hes almost as fruity as Gordon with the rainbow car.. Glad you found a driver though