Friday, January 27, 2006

mail

Sometimes its just worth it to get the mail....

  • Christophers diplomia came in the mail today... never has a peice of paper looked so nice.. and funny its not even mine but a definate sense of pride came over me when I opened the package.... job well done Christopher!! Note to self: find a really nice frame for this baby-- it certainly deserves one!

  • I got a replacement package from Suzieskits.com... the one I got last week was somehow not wrapped in plastic and after sitting in the rain on driveway all day it was just a pile of mush... but one quick email and WOW my replacement was here 4 days later and the amount of goodies that came with it as alittle "i'm sorry" is incredible!!! Talk about wonderful customer service!!! I can't say thank you enough!

The weekend is here and there is so much I need to do... dust.. laundry.... upload a ton of pictures, finish a minibook for amanda to give away... 1099's... but first... where is my glass of wine????

1 comment:

Michelle W. said...

glass of wine is a must before doing housework... That's what I've been doing it wrong for the last 7 years. I would'd had a much better time with a glass of wine. lol.

Great to hear about the diploma. That must be such a great feeling just from looking at it.

Michelle