Monday, January 16, 2006

Our Captiol

 


Ok so last week I ranted alittle... maybe alot about my metro experience... and no I am still not over it.. which Phil pointed out to me this weekend... but what I didn't share is why I was on the darn metro to begin with... Mikes spends way too much time downtown (working) and we really never take advantage of who he meets/knows... but his little brother was in town and Mike got us some VIP passes to visit the Capitol... to make a long story short -- We went and played tourists.. and it was fun... nope I had never been to the Capitol and yes I would go back... funny we live sooo close but never really take the time to appreciate all the city has to offer... shame on us... and shame on Metro for taking advantage of us tourist... yea I had to get one last dig in... Posted by Picasa

No comments: