Tuesday, January 31, 2006

News of the day...

So I got my hair cut... and while it looks pretty much the same it is different... not that my husband would notice... but it is shorter and it kinda flips out in the back... I'm liking it... wish Manda was here to tell me nice things about it cuz I think she would approve...

Got word today that our health flex account is extending the deadline til May-- why I don't know but its good news because I still have $1200 to submit and could use alittle more time to gather up those receipts... Didn't know I still had so much money left but its good news really because I got some whopper bills to pay next week and its nice to know they are "prepaid" and I will get the cash back.... lets only hope I get so lucky with the IRS....

Also got some good news I think about Madison (the grandpuppy) (love that word)-- her cough may be due to a broncial irriation which from what I could gather from amanda's phone call can be fixed... they are gonna start with some antibiotics and and something to keep her calm (lol drug her up good!) and if that doesn't do the trick then move her on to steriods... much better than all the horrible things I worried it could be.... And she was cleared to start her puppy school on Wednesday... apparently not contagious... she really needs puppy school.... and probably a new dress for her first day of school... hmmm I do think that means I NEED to shop... I gotta remind Amanda that I will definately need a first day of school picture... hehehe but I bet she has already thought of that-- my girl knows me well!!

Now on to figuring out what exactly I am going to do for the Ali Edwards class I am signed up for... I think I am doing it on Mike... but that means I need some pictures... ughhh I always wait til the last minute on these things....

No comments: