Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend

 


The pace this weekend was slow and steady.... lots of cleaning got done... and alittle scrapping. Went to breakfast to see David and Karin off... Took Mike to Scrapbooks Plus after breakfast! HAHA he is a patient man, who walked every aisle with me and actually picked up a few items he thought I might need... and found every peice of pink paper in the store (for my next project) and didn't say a word when the sale was rung up... gotta love a man who may not totally get it but pretends really well!

Our hot Tub heater died this weekend... figures it finally gets really cold again and the heater dies... ahh gotta love internet shopping a new one is on its way!

I enrolled in DD's class and the above is the layout for this week... I only signed up for 4 weeks because I was curious... I don't think I can do a whole year.. I have enough challenges with Creative Coterie every month (that I struggle to complete)and enough projects in my little head that I just wanna get done.. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really great page, Vicki! - so what is DD (Daisy D's?)?