Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Deck update

So I alluded earlier that the deck is done.. but in reality.. ok photo reality its almost done... It feels done to me... and if you know Mike you know that while he is the hardest working guy out there finishing projects isn't on the top of his list-- those last details may take a year to finish... so the handrails aren't in-- nor are the last two caps on the steps-- and there is no lattice. But before you say anything I truly believe that the steps and handrails are on the list for this weekend... the lattice wellllll we'll wait and see hahaha
Anyway heres a few pictures to let you see where we are!



ohh and If you look close you can see the new watergarden that we are putting in on the back side of the deck. No Koi in this one.. strickly plants and a few goldfish to eat bugs-- this too is not done.. We worked on it last night but tonight its raining so maybe tommorow more work can be done.

And a few more shots for those of you who think I only take pictures of Madison... Here are some humans... commonly known as my son and his gal pal/new housemate Tiffany.

(Tiffany I know your blushing (again) but no one gets by without being in the blog)
Hugs to all!! Night!

2 comments:

kok said...

yeah!!! pix of the deck! it looks GREAT...do enjoy

Anonymous said...

Of course the deck is beautiful but then I knew it would be.My son can do everything.