Saturday, December 02, 2006

Found another boyfriend for my girl....



Look who I met today! Thrash-- Home from a not so quick trip to the lake. We scooted down there last night to get my boat over to Karen and Tims and out of the water. I must say I have have never been to the lake at christmas time.. It was kinda neat to see all the decorations up. Anyway I got to meet the infamous Thrasher.. such a cutie! Then the rest of the day was spent removing leaves.. Needless to say coming home so late my tree is still not up... Maybe I can con Mike into helping tomorrow...

I did get some good news... it seems Corey found us to car to share.. I need winter transportation and he needs a beater to haul stuff... I'll share pictures as soon as I lay my eyes on this contraption... he assures me its a beauty-- :)

1 comment:

kok said...

Thrash had a great time meeting you as well as checking out his new home at the lake. He can't wait to meet Miss Madison.

Thrash's Mom