Monday, December 04, 2006

My new paper holder


After a busy weekend it was almost nice to go to work (notice I said almost)- Sunday got so side tracked that trying to get everything done wasn't easy-- I had mentioned to Mike that I wanted a 4x8 peice of plywood so I could make some 12x12 cubes to hold my paper better than my wire cubes awhile ago... well I guess he didn't trust my carpentry skills because he bought some laminated wood and decided Sunday that it was the day to build--- with no real plan (I did try and show him on 2Peas what I was talking about) he made me some wonderful cubes with shelves. Who says guys don't get scrapbooking?
If I were smart I would hire him out-- he makes wonderful creations that always turn out perfect...(yes its level and square---and how do I know??? because he proved it to me when we were done! haha)
If that wasn't enough for one day we finished up cleaning up the leaves down front, cleaned two bathrooms, Did 3 loads of laundry, put up the outside snowman and the Big snowGlobe and put the tree up (no decorations yet) and dusted some major dust bunnies out of Amandas room, mopped her floor and made it ready for her to come home.

Oh and I got the lights on the banister-- Call it a productive day!!
Now to find time to load my new cubes....

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Very nice Vicki! Great job Mike!!