Sunday, December 17, 2006

A weekend of celebrations..Amanda Corey and I celebrated Mikes birthday friday night..Amanda has perfected Mikes favorite Watergate cake--something I never managed to do... at least one of us has the skill to gain his approval! And she pulled the daughter card and made peanut butter cookies for him... Can you tell Christmas is a week away??? :)
And Saturday night we had our company Christmas party in old town Warrenton-- They do such a wonderful job of decorating the street with lite trees, the lamp posts strung with lights and wreaths-- magical really.
Today topped off a wonderful weekend with Spring like weather.. We cleaned the new car Corey got me==I have to take pictures its a beauty!! 1994 GMC Jimmy, washed the vet and even vacumed it-- Sadly though the warm weather wasn't much help to Bonnie. She struggled all day with her back legs giving out and choose not to even come to dinner. I am keeping my fingers crossed that tommorrow will be a better day for her. We gave her asprin and her pills but I'm not sure how effective that was.
Even Madison couldn't get her to smile....

No comments: