Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Tired

Being Tired is becoming part of my daily mantra....it seems that trying to catch up on sleep is just not doable unless you have a full day of sleeping in.... Sunday night Amanda's Midnight flight got delayed and delayed and delayed until it became a 4AM arrival... which meant from 3am-5am I made the trek to the airport and back to pick her and Corey up..... And now its Wednesday and I am still fighting lack of sleep- Despite the last few nights of eary bedtimes and doing absoulutly nothing when I got home from work I am still TIRED.

The painters are still not done--- and adding to my malise is having the house torn apart for yet another week. Finally on Monday we told them that they would have to come back Saturday as we were done taking time off of work-- So the plan is they will finish the orange walls on Saturday and be done with painting until the cabinets go in the kitchen.
Meanwhile down in the family room.... The insurance company paid for the ceiling to be painted and the walls wiped down...The ceiling looks great!! (I guess after 18 years of not being painted it would have to!!) But Mike and I both agreed it was a shame to have that newly painted ceiling in Bright White and not have walls to match so guess what we did started Sunday??? Yup we got two of the walls done-- Behr paint Havana Cream is the color. It has a nice warm yellow tint to it-- although it may require the purchase of new curtains...

1 comment:

kok said...

I know exactly how ya feel...draggin myself. but when it's all done, it should look nice.