Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Public Service Announcement


Just alittle PSA:

Amanda is once again doing the MS walk-- Unlike many others who volunteer for worthy causes she doesn't do it because its a nice thing to do, or because she wants to be helpful-- For my daughter this is purely selfish.. she wants to find a cure for her father.

Like her I want to see a cure for Multiple Sclerosis-- and I know with all the research that is out there that the cure is coming and its coming soon... As with most good things it does take money. I would like to think that the one dollar needed to fund the cure came from us... one of us who wanted to help Mike.

So today I ask you to dig into your pocket.. make a donation and be part of the cure.

You can make your donation here at this website:
MS WALK 2007

And if your going to be at Virginia Tech on April 14th-- I know she would love to have you walk with her!!

1 comment:

kok said...

I just checked out the Amanda's MS site - I can't believe you all saved and put the 'toon i did for last years Walk. Thanks and way cool. BTW - yes Tim get's the hand me downs this time [jetski] , but that one has been good to me and is still dear in my heart.