Monday, August 14, 2006

3 days

The countdown has started. Amanda came out to lunch with me so that we could go buy school supplies--and it hit me again. Shes leaving.. you would think this would be routine by now but for some reason it never gets easier. Four hours away just doesn't cut it... life shouldn't hurt and children shouldn't grow up.

The twists and turns of life-- with Christopher on night shift, Amanda going back to school everything seems just alittle off kilter. And Madison --how quiet will life be without her?

As I work on acceptance it seems two steps forward and one step back.
All I want is everyone to have the view through my rose colored glasses--- Happiness is not a gift to be given but if it were I would wrap it up-- today they may not know it but they both need it. I can feel it coming... call it Mothers intuition. And we all know Mothers always right.

No comments: