Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Can I cry now?

I am hating technology with a passion right now... I came to sit down tonight and post a few weekend pictures... tell alittle story and I have NOTHING... the computer ate my photos... my camera ate my photos... somewhere something went wrong and I just wanna cry... 3 whole days of my life are gone... poof gone... never again to be relived... its wrong on so many levels... and could I have avoided it???... yes I could have... I could have manually deleted the photos instead of allowing the computer to do it... but IT HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE... soooooo what to do???

Well--- I was gonna tell you about alittle conversation I overheard... I was on the computer on Sunday... and it went like this...
Q:"Are you ready for a ride?"
A:"I don't know how to use the seatbelts"

Well that was enough to pull me away from looking for crusies for the 25/50 vacation... yep Mike was taking Nick out in the '67
INSERT PHOTO of Nick in the Car HERE....

Then I wanted to share Madisons Bathtime experience... even though when she visits Grandma for vacation baths are optional---it was time... and she knew it... so I filled up the wheelbarrow with water and inserted dog!!
INSERT EXTRA CUTE PHOTO of Madison soaking wet peering out of wheelbarrow HERE

And then I had some great shots of Christopher and Tiffany... and even a couple of Paul the roommate-- ya know the embarassing kind of him taking a shot...
INSERT MORE PHOTOS HERE

Ugghhh can I say again --I AM NOT HAPPY!!
so I leave you with this... something that for whatever reason was left on the darn memory card

My yard now flat... grass to come soon.. I hope

No comments: