Thursday, August 24, 2006

Alittle something for Christopher and Amanda

It seems there are 100 reasons why I am late to work in the morning... most of them having to do with wanting 5 more minutes of sleep or the fact that my lack of organization has caught up with me. But today it was a whole different reason. For you Christopher and Amanda I bring you a slice of home and a reason for being late that I know you probably have experienced at least once in your driving experience.
Yes- There was a cow on the road this morning.. he wasn't all that happy to be on the road either... he was mooing alot-- that made me giggle... probably calling his mom because he wasn't that big of a cow-- I am not sure where he was supposed to be- but he did cause a fuss... of course the cars around me all jumped on their cell phones I guess to call the police to do something.. but not me-- I grabbed the camera and Moo'd right back at him--

Other items of note that I feel the need to share:

  • Last week this time Gas was $2.79 today $2.68--- a trend that I hope stays around for awhile.
  • MY PUPPY IS COMING TO VISIT ME TOMORROW
  • Karen moves into her new lake house tomorrow and we will be driving down to help out with the big move in!
  • I have green grass again in the back yard
  • Mike had an awesome week at work with his new boss in town-- seems they were quite impressed with the work he does for their BIGGEST client downtown. And will be rewarding him with the list of things he needs make his life easier, as well as adding three new positions to the service dept. Employment opportunities available for those who can handle the stress.
  • Did I mention MY PUPPY IS COMING to visit ME?????

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I love that you took pictures! I thought of you yesterday... I was out and saw the corn coming down. I too had never seen that before. Miss you!!