Friday, September 30, 2005

Blue Jeans


Its official -- Fall is here-- It was definately sweater weather this morning on my way to work... and to top off my week I had to do the unthinkable .... put on jeans.. it was alittle scary seeing as denim pants have not touched by body since about May-- and we all know how much a body can change in 5 months... Typically I like to wear as little as possible when its HOT -- I have taken to wearing shorts, skirts and this year I added capris to my summer wardrobe.. but never heavy blue jeans....
But check it out-- They fit and it wasn't even a battle to slide them on!
Now on to the next battle... Do I have to wear shoes too?

2 comments:

Heidi Cocca said...

Woo Hoo!

I've been getting away with jeans and flip flops... give it a try!

Anonymous said...

I wore jeans for the first time friday, too. Can't say I was as happy with the results as you. ~blech~