Monday, September 26, 2005

pink, coupons and stalking

And you thought you would find a creative creation that I made this weekend with that Sixth Ave paper didn't you??... well guess ??what I was knee deep in Chatterbox powder room instead... CAN YOU SAY PINK!!! yep lots and lots of pink.... I have struggled making this mini album... I have looked at all the galleries for inspiration and even on ebay but the one thing that I noticed is that the gift albums that I see they make the album for EYECANDY not for true use... what I mean is if you design a page with only the colors and design in mind its easy to make it look "pretty" but in reality if your photomat is patterned paper your page will loose alot when a picture is slapped over it... and if that mat is an unrealistic size it won't be used by someone who doesn't crop photos.... anyway like I said I have struggled... and I am still not done but its getting there....

While looking for something else on the internet I found this site: Creative express and the reason I bring it up is because they have 99 cent shipping and a 40% off coupon til the end of the month...
Yes I made a wish list!!!

Did I mention that Donna Downey sent me an email? yeppers.... Better watch out Heidi Swapp I'm replacing you.....

Oh and I think my children have forgotten about me.... not feeling any love.... Although my grandpuppy has news... she lost her first tooth... probably deserves a present huh???

No comments: