Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tick Tock

Tick tock... so much to do and so little time. Getting ready to go to VA TECH for Parents Weekend on Friday night... and Mike is going to Richmond for work on Wednesday... Was thinking of going with him so I could pop in on Christopher and spread that MOM LOVE around! hehehe---
Wishful thinking?
1) Haircut
2) Find something stylish that doesn't scream MOM to pack for the weekend
3) Shop for a special treat for my lil Madison
4) Find someone to watch the dogs for the weekend
5) Get a list of SB projects I need (ok want) to complete
6) Vacum all the hair bombs that jake has left in the family room ( I love shedding dogs)
7) Figure out if I want to refinance the old mortgage....
8) Wash Windows
9) Start on cleaning the basement (again)

Tick Tock!

No comments: