Thursday, September 22, 2005

morning coffee

Theres nothing better than starting your day with a cup of coffee and reading about Donna Downey's vacation. I totally need to add south africa to my list of places to go! Seems Sept. is a hot month for Travel Leah is in Hawaii and so is Ali .... funny I had actually hoped to plan out a vacation for end of Sept or Early October to go out west-- someplace I am dying to go but have never been. But as usual the thoughts of my brain never seem to get out into the real world.. I am much better at being spontanious then I am at planning....(spontanious --lazy do you think those words are linked somehow?)

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I'm right there with you. Yesterday, all I could talk about to Brian was how we need to go to South Africa. I was even looking up airline ticket prices online. One day...