Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Midweek: random thoughts

Just a few thoughts...
1) I think I was cute today- Wore my new ZTA t-shirt that Amanda gave me this weekend... and my jean skirt and some wedges (that also came from Amanda's closet) .... comfy and cute.... not bad for a wednesday.
2) Finally decided to refinance my house (again) got it done before the rates went up again...
3) I went to Walmart today... yes I have come to realize that is the only store near me since I changed jobs-- I have absolutly no place to shop between home and work... and it sucks.
4) I don't know what to do with myself... feeling kinda lost in the grand scheme of things. I am not sure why or how I got here but I definatley know I don't like it.
5) I saw an ad today that said there were 13 weeks left in the year.... hmmmm maybe I am ready for a new year.

No comments: