Sunday, September 25, 2005

Time to open my new kit


I loved getting Club Scrap... They are phenominal at what they do but the cost was alittle much for my budget... so after about 8 months I quit. But I truely missed getting that surprise in the mail. To be honest I really didn't NEED it either because I had alot of stores here locally to choose from... but did that stop me from trying another kit??? NOOOOOOO!! but as I looked over all that was available (I do beleive everyone and their mother now puts out a kit!) I settled on this little company --now named Suzy's Kits.... very cheap $16.00 a month and its always stuff I will use but not necessarily buy at first glance in the store. Its a good selection each month about 11- 12 papers and a few embellies that match and its all been new products (at least new to me hehehehe) and it comes midmonth-- I thought I would share since no one I have ever talked to has ever heard of them... Oh and did I mention that Suzys Kits offers a free kit for you to try before you sign up!! Who doesn't love free? Ok I'm probably sounding like an info-mercial by now!
Oh well-- I've got the day to myself... so maybe I will actually have alittle time to play!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That kit looks awesome! I'm sure you will have a blast designing with those products!!! That's definitely one of the cheapest kit clubs I've heard of too! What a great deal!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Vicki - that is a neat looking kit!! AND a great price, so I am going to search on the internet for it!! I have been doing KNK for about a year & love about 3/4's of what they have & the price is comp to Suzy's. Hope to find a place to put your name so you can get something extra if/when I join!!

Carrie Anne said...

HMMM...thanks for sharing. I've been investigating monthly kit clubs for sometime and hadn't looked at these two. Thanks for sharing your goodies!

Anonymous said...

looks fun! hope you had some time to sit down and play!
maggie