Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I got mail

Yes I get mail every day...as a matter of fact I get a mailbox full everyday... but today I got real mail.. and there is nothing like it!! Funny how we communicate daily via the internet, cell phones and even blogs but that a small little envelope with your name handwritten on it in the mailbox can bring such joy!! And of course I had to share because in the envelope was alittle note and some pictures ...ta ta ta dum... of MADISON!!! Its only been a week since I've seen her in person (or puppy as it may be) but alot has happened in that week... she got her stitches out of her eye and her chest!!! And from what I hear shes turned into a fully energetic PUPPY
I had to share!! With all this mail and puppy talk did I mention that the letter was from my daughter? Just seeing her handwriting makes me miss her-- But I know that she knows that pictures will keep me busy and happy!

And did you notice the first picture??? TWO EYES!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Cocca said...

I know what you mean about the mail. I can't wait to get home to find out what I got, but it's usually just the same credit card offers & student loan consolidation letters. I'm glad to see Madison is doing better!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you get mail & we get bills!! Something is wrong with this picture! Oh yeah, & credit card offers! Madison looks so chipper & glad all is going so well! AND thanks for your nice words re: my CC stuff!